Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar/Dodge Deliver New Line of Direct Connection Crate Long Blocks

In an exciting announcement for enthusiasts, Mopar’s Direct Connection, Dodge’s renowned performance products line, has revealed that the powerhouse behind the 2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170, the HELLEPHANT C170 Crate HEMI® Engine, will be available for purchase in Q1 2024. This marks a significant milestone for the brand, showcasing its commitment to pushing the boundaries of performance engineering. Direct Connection, known for its cutting-edge products, is not only introducing the HELLEPHANT C170 6.2L Supercharged Crate HEMI Long Block, but also a series of other impressive long blocks, set to hit the market in early 2024. This lineup promises to … (read full article...)

DC023_016DGsdiiqcifn0dfe6oe61l7398v1f.jpeg

Desert Bum

Reaction score
27K for over a 1,000hp and just about as much torque is a steal. What I take issue with is the forgotten legacy engines when it comes to Direct Connection parts... There are tens of thousands of these engines in every muscle car, drag car, pickup..... If you think there isn't a market for race parts for the older engines, you would be 100% incorrect. Lastly, I would love to see the sales stats on those 6cyl turbo motors, I would wager the V-8 offerings outsell it 100 to 1. Stellantis: you better keep that Hemi tooling around when this inline stuff fails, and will fail horribly.

ChallengerRT392

Reaction score
In an exciting announcement for enthusiasts, Mopar’s Direct Connection, Dodge’s renowned performance products line, has revealed that the powerhouse behind the 2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170, the HELLEPHANT C170 Crate HEMI® Engine, will be available for purchase in Q1 2024. This marks a significant milestone for the brand, showcasing its commitment to pushing the boundaries of performance engineering. Direct Connection, known for its cutting-edge products, is not only introducing the HELLEPHANT C170 6.2L Supercharged Crate HEMI Long Block, but also a series of other impressive long blocks, set to hit the market in early 2024. This lineup promises to … (read full article...)

View attachment 8810
When will the Stage kits for my Scat Pack be available?

Mopar392

Reaction score
Ford can offer a Whipple 3.0l Supercharger with warranty and Carb cert, and Mopar or DC still call their superchargers offering for Off-road use only.
Is it difficult for Mopar or DC to Carb certify their superchargers and stage kits, while Ford can do it every year?

vbondjr1

Reaction score
Wonder if DC will offer carb legal turbo upgrades for the Hurricane platform from Garrett because they do offer those for Ecoboost cars. I do wonder what Direct Connection will be offering for the upcoming cars

Mopar392

Reaction score
I do believe Mopar and now DC would love to have any excuse not to offer tuning kits, and I do believe Ford has positioned itself as a better platform when it comes to engines modifications

Users who are viewing this thread