Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIAT Is Getting Into The Real Estate Game In The U.S.?

In a move that defies conventional industry boundaries, UNLMTD Real Estate, a prominent regional real estate development, investment, and property management company, has teamed up with FIAT to introduce a groundbreaking residential property in Fort Lee, New Jersey – the FIAT House. This audacious venture aims to redefine urban living, seamlessly integrating connectivity, community, sustainability, … (read full article...)

BU023_236EV.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
No surprise here. Many organizations invest in real estate as a diversification tool and why not a car company? No surprise at New Jersey either with its large Italian-American population, why not leverage that factor? I remain amazed at the sales numbers for Alfa Romeo and Maserati nation wide when here on affluent Italian-American populated Long Island, these Italian brands are so well represented and they literally are everywhere. Not BMW, Mercedes or Audi numbers, but certainly representative in the mix. No shock that in my historic and wealthy Oyster Bay Area, the heart of the Gold Coast of Long Island, there are eleven Italian restaurants within a half mile radius. Yes, my people have done well in their quest for the American Dream and they make no secret of their roots. Include Ferrari’s in that mix, because if you seek the exotic and high end, most people think Italian. I sure as heck do. Viva Italiano !

Users who are viewing this thread