Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIRST LOOK: 2024 Jeep® Gladiator Rubicon X and Mojave X

Earlier today, Jeep® enthusiasts were treated with the debut of the highly-anticipated 2024 Jeep Gladiator (JT) in Detroit. While some were surprised by the absence of an eagerly awaited Gladiator 4xe model, given Jeep’s ambitious electrification goals, the event showcased two thrilling new models: the Rubicon X and Mojave X, tailored to meet the demands of off-road aficionados who are looking for a more premium pickup in 2024. Rubicon X – Designed to conquer the formidable Rubicon Trail, the 2024 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon boasts a robust Rock-Trac 4×4 system featuring heavy-duty Dana 44 front and rear axles and a 4:1 “4LO” … (read full article...)

tempImagezP0iKg.png

Last edited by a moderator:

vbondjr1

Reaction score
I am truly saddened and disheartened that this was the presentation from the Stellantis North American brand. A new grille and some screens aren't anything to write home about especially for a company that at one point, I felt had so much potential. Way more so than any other North American brand, or honestly, any other brand out there. This presentation could have really pushed brand enthusiasm over the top with the reveal of the Gladiator 4Xe and the addition of the 3.0L Hurricane S/O & H/O variants in a smaller, lighter, very capable chassis that could have brought some serious off road fun to the brand and stomped all over their competition from Ford, GM and Toyota. Stellantis is truly doing their best to destroy Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram and they're really doing it at an alarming rate. At one point I was hopeful for the company. Every day for me, that hope gets dimmer and dimmer.

Users who are viewing this thread