Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Heritage Kicks Off "Alfa Romeo 4C Designer's Cut" Edition

Ten years after its debut, the Alfa Romeo 4C supercar is making a triumphant return, captivating fans and reigniting the passionate connection between the Alfa Romeo community and the iconic Italian brand that has embodied sporty driving since 1910. In honor of this milestone, the Stellantis’ Heritage department, encompassing Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Lancia, and Abarth, … (read full article...)

AlfaRomeo4CCORSA-scaled.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
I considered a 4-C when it first launched and considered it a stunning Sports Car with cutting edge engineering. Two things ended my consideration, it was too small for my comfort and frankly safety expectations and price that I felt was not justified in replacing my Chrysler Crossfire, which was and continues to this day to be just right for me. Also continuing to this day is my surprise that the 4-C was not better received because it is so stunning. A larger version based on the advanced engineering of the 4-C might be considered, but like the amazing yet poorly received Airflows of the 30s, the public just sadly missed the point. Sometimes it takes time to find the right formula, the sweet spot. Perhaps the 4-C might have disappointed, but there remains too much merit in the basic design and engineering to just walk away.
Too good to be forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread