Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler Sends 300C Owners A Special Surprise!

As the sun sets on an illustrious 68-year legacy, Chrysler commemorates the iconic Chrysler 300 with the 2023 Chrysler 300C, a final tribute to the luxury and performance that the brand has represented for decades. This special edition sedan, powered by a mighty 6.4-liter (392 cubic-inch) HEMI® V8 engine, delivers an impressive 485 horsepower and … (read full article...)

IMG_3736.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Crash1

Reaction score
What a beautiful automobile! Luxury and performance all in one. Just bought mine, 5 months old and 100 miles! Was looking to trade my 5.7 Challenger R/T, and no joy trying to make a deal for Scat Pack challenger. In passing on my way out, say to another sales person “Wish you had a 300C”! Low and behold he says we have 2! One with 100 miles on it. So long to the R/T, hello you magnificent 300C! :) The sales manager says hey, thought you didn’t want to spend that much money! Oh I say, “that’s a different class of car” and thanks for your time! Left and headed for the used car lot. Got my limited edition scat pack wrapped in leather and a wide body that’s actually part of the fender for much less money 💰, go figure! They could have sold 20,000 of them if they would have built them. I feel so fortunate to have one. Funny how things work out!

Users who are viewing this thread