Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Get Another Sneak Peek At The Upcoming Rampage Compact!

We Get Another Sneak Peek At The Upcoming Rampage Compact!​

Compact Truck Looks To Be Drawing A Lot Of Details From Ram 1500...​

Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 11.23.11 AM.jpeg

Ram is poised to significantly impact the South American market with its latest creation, the 2024 Ram Rampage. Designed in collaboration with Ram engineers based in Auburn Hills, Michigan, this mono-block pickup promises to revolutionize the region’s automotive industry. The upcoming release marks Ram’s official confirmation of the new model, which draws inspiration from the popular Fiat Toro.

bill burke

Reaction score
Based on these teasers, this Rampage seems to be a formidable product with global ambitions. Tempted to advocate for a fast track Ram truck with the Rampage, it has good credentials, but it’s biggest flaw is its aging platform that offers no competition to the STLA Large corporate platform which will underpin the future Cherokee and Ram truck in this segment. What really hurts Ram and Jeep has been the snails pace of getting these vital products to market.
There are plans afoot I am sure to get product out there, but this Rampage will fill Stellantis coffers in its designated market and tempt guys like me by being ready to do battle immediately. The biggest downfall, it just misses the mark, especially when electric applications come into play. Really a big step up in its segment with help from Ram North America. Hope lessons learned are applied domestically and may I add...soon.

Users who are viewing this thread