Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NO EXCEPTIONS: Dodge’s Dominant Drag Racing Duo

NO EXCEPTIONS: Dodge’s Dominant Drag Racing Duo​

2023 Marks Last Chance To Grab One Of These Drag Racing Machines...​

1679125800327.png

Dodge has been pushing the limits of performance with its muscle cars, and the Challenger SRT Super Stock and R/T Scat Pack 1320 are no exceptions. These two cars are designed to deliver the ultimate drag racing experience, with unique components and technologies that provide quick launches and maximum power delivery.

EvoRaat

Reaction score
Supplies are running short. I ordered a 1320 in Feb.2023, was delivered to dealer Jun.29, 2023. Went to pick it up, declined buying due to dimples/dents in roof. Inspect your car carefully!

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Supplies are running short. I ordered a 1320 in Feb.2023, was delivered to dealer Jun.29, 2023. Went to pick it up, declined buying due to dimples/dents in roof. Inspect your car carefully!

Sorry to hear that man, it must have been during shipping.

EvoRaat

Reaction score
Hard to say, at least 5 different people drove it by the time I got to inspect it. Wouldve been my 2nd one, had an IndgoBlue 2019 that I sold last year...meh. They either knew about it, or dint wanna tell me about it n hoped I wouldnt notice.

Users who are viewing this thread