Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Closer Look At The Chrysler Synthesis Demonstrator

A Closer Look At The Chrysler Synthesis Demonstrator​

The Future Tech Going Into The Next-Gen Chrysler Vehicles...​

1678906269633.png

Chrysler has announced the debut of the Chrysler Synthesis demonstrator at CES 2023, which provides a glimpse into the brand’s future and previews the first application of new Stellantis technologies in North America. The Chrysler Synthesis integrates Chrysler’s contemporary, technology-forward, and sustainable interior design with advanced Stellantis technology to create ‘Harmony in Motion’ in the everyday lives of customers through a mobility experience that is more user-friendly, connected, and efficient.

the pup

Reaction score
Nice gaming console. I prefer to drive myself and not depend on this computerized garbage to do everything for me. I also hate the fact that anybody with a computer to hack into its system can shut it down. I'll keep my hemi thank you.

TripleT

Reaction score
Nice gaming console. I prefer to drive myself and not depend on this computerized garbage to do everything for me. I also hate the fact that anybody with a computer to hack into its system can shut it down. I'll keep my hemi thank you.
You realize that right now even with a Hemi the car is almost complete controlled by computers? Engine management, transmission, braking, steering, all the environmental system, turn signals, wipers.... All your doing is interfacing with what is essentially a game console?

As integration continues to be more important this sort of presentation is good to sort things out.

bill burke

Reaction score
Holy Crossfire Batman, could a Chrysler roadster be in the works? As a Crossfire roadster owner, a beautiful sports car indeed, could this obvious roadster exhibit hint at a revival of the classic and very collectible now Chrysler Crossfire?
Yea, I know this is a reach, but my Crossfire is such a great car and Chrysler needing a halo car, why not another Crossfire? I got mine, you can get yours.

Users who are viewing this thread