Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Achieves Record Full Year 2022 Results

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

Stellantis Achieves Record Full Year 2022 Results​

Global BEV Sales Increase 41%, Progresses on Dare Forward 2030 Plan...​

1677164872891.png

In a pivotal year for the automotive industry, Stellantis showcased significant progress towards their Dare Forward 2030 plan, with a strong focus on electrification, software development, and vertical integration. The company’s financial results for the full year 2022 were also impressive, with a record net profit of €16.8 billion ($17.8 billion) and adjusted operating income of €23.3 billion ($24.7 billion).

bill burke

Reaction score
Never one to give up on things Mopar, always seeing the glass half full along with a bit of wishful thinking, I must now conclude that my beloved family of Chrysler Corporation products would have never survived with Fiat alone or without Stellantis. Reluctantly it is with focused eyes that not only as a stock holder, but as a realist clinging to a Mopar future, that this report puts a smile on my face.
Do I love the idea of a conglomerate of largely foreign brands and management of whom many have little idea why people genuflect before the HEMI mystic? Heck, not for a moment, but we need them.
Things look good for now, but if your Mopar to the bone, it’s a mixed bag, like cough medicine when under the weather. Hopefully the money goes to the people at Chrysler, Dodge , Ram and Jeep who know just what we die hards want in our driveways. I’m also expecting a bump in my share price while suffering from a crowd that has made a mess of things financial. That cup has gone empty fast.

JasonB

Reaction score
Sergio Marchionne made the right move in 2009.
It is up to the Chrysler supporters to make their voices heard, for the dealers to play a positive role and for management to stay in touch with reality.
Well done Stellantis.

Users who are viewing this thread