Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Learn The New Name For Ram’s Upcoming Range Electric Paradigm Breaker (REPB) Pickup!

We Learn The New Name For Ram’s Upcoming Range Electric Paradigm Breaker (REPB) Pickup!​

Trademark Filing Says New Truck Will More Than Likely Carry REV Name...​

1672337472061.png

Since Stellantis’ EV Day 2021 presentation, the Ram brand has been pushing around a new electrified term that not many people have understood – Range Electric Paradigm Breaker (REPB).

patfromigh

Reaction score
I am very curious about what this power train will be. Will it use an IC engine for a range extender, or something else? (Some Stellantis LCVs use a hydrogen fuel cell for the EU market.) If the range extender is an ICE, which one? The answer is a number between 3 and 8, although I have my doubts about anything above 6. Will the power train have a transmission or will the range extender just be used as a generator? When PSA swallowed GM Europe, did they get the rights to any of the Volt Technology? I know GM wouldn't let them use any of the Bolt stuff, but LG owns that anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread