Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep® Salutes Military Members With Special Veterans Day Incentive Through End of November!

Jeep® Salutes Military Members With Special Veterans Day Incentive Through End of November!​

Gladiator / Wrangler Models Get An Extra $1,000 Off For Military Members...​

JP023_015MM.jpg

In observance of Veterans Day, today, November 11th, the Jeep® brand is honoring the military with a bonus cash allowance of $1,000 on the 2023 Gladiator and 2023 Wrangler as a national incentive through the end of November.

“With more than 80 years of history, the Jeep brand is extremely proud of our military heritage,” said Jim Morrison, Senior Vice President & Head of Jeep North America. “We are always looking for ways to honor the servicemen and servicewomen who serve our country.”

SFCR

Reaction score

Jeep® Salutes Military Members With Special Veterans Day Incentive Through End of November?​

I'd be happy if Stellantis would step up for a veteran and update my radio so I could get 4G. However, Timothy Kuniskis and the rest of them ignore my requests. It can be done for about $1,800.00.

Users who are viewing this thread