Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Design Studio Create One-Of-A-Kind 2500 “Traveller” For Chris Stapleton!

Ram Design Studio Create One-Of-A-Kind 2500 “Traveller” For Chris Stapleton!​

Traveller Adds Some Of Favorite Touches From The 70s & 80s Pickups...​

1667949790569.png

The Ram brand and singer-songwriter, guitarist, and record producer Chris Stapleton have collaborated once again to create a one-of-a-kind Ram “Traveller” truck designed specifically by the 8-time Grammy-winning artist in collaboration with the Ram Design Studio team in Auburn Hills, Michigan.

ipa0628

Reaction score
I need my sunglasses to look at this truck. Way too much chrome. The grill is very generic and has no distinctive qualities. They found a way to ruin the good looks of the Classic body style.

RammedITGuy

Reaction score
Well other than being a 2500 and not a Dodge D100 with a slant 6 like my grandfathers. Same Color, Pin striping, The grill could have been either a normal 2500 or a through bah to the old D100 model but still its a Home run. I looked at that and thought my grandfather would be proud. I have one problem when can I order one.

Users who are viewing this thread