Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAUGHT: High-Performance 2024 Abarth 500e On Public Roads!

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

CAUGHT: High-Performance 2024 Abarth 500e On Public Roads!​

Appears Just A Few Days After Leaked Photo...​

1667586998523.png

There is a lot riding on the introduction of the all-new Abarth 500e battery-electric vehicle (BEV) for the ‘Scorpion’ brand. As the brand’s first electrified entry and a vehicle that will ultimately lead the “charge” for the Abarth brand, the stakes are high for Stellantis engineers to create an amazing package that captures the spirit of the current 595 and 695 models.

patfromigh

Reaction score
There is so much I don't know, such as if it will cross the pond, and how complex does it become to enable the performance increase over the regular Fiat 500e. Some sort of transmission with torque vectoring would be OK, but I still need some rear seat/cargo room, so a rear or dual motors are out for me. Really this Abarth and the more mundane Fiat 500e are the only battery electric cars that interest me. The Fiat 500e has a good track record, FCA treated the original compliance car program as an apprenticeship and has learned well from it.

Users who are viewing this thread