Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS: Meet The 2023 Ram 2500 Rebel Crew Cab 4×4:

DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS: Meet The 2023 Ram 2500 Rebel Crew Cab 4×4:​

Power Wagon Looks, HEMI or Cummins Power, And More Capability...​

1664424424263.png

Ram Trucks has officially pulled back the covers of its new Rebel package for the 2023 Ram 2500 at this year’s State Fair of Texas. The new model expands the brand’s off-road dominance with yet another off-road package for customers.

Mopar392

Reaction score
With Ford and GM updating their gasoline engines for HD rigs, I wished Ram would have updated their 6.4.

1960D500

Reaction score
Same old body style from 2009 and only a 6 speed auto while the competition have 10 is getting a bit outdated. New hood and mirrors are nothing to write home about.

AlexB

Reaction score
Same old body style from 2009 and only a 6 speed auto while the competition have 10 is getting a bit outdated. New hood and mirrors are nothing to write home about.
Its a very a different vehicle (feel, execution) than 2009.
If it was “same old body style “, then why the multi billion cost of the 2020 HD including closing the plant down for 10 weeks?

Rustydodge

Reaction score
Its a very a different vehicle (feel, execution) than 2009.
If it was “same old body style “, then why the multi billion cost of the 2020 HD including closing the plant down for 10 weeks?
Saltillo was closed for 10 weeks and got multi-billion dollar revisions? I must have missed or forgotten about that.

Rustydodge

Reaction score
I'd like to see more specifics on these mirrors. Not sure i've even seen them function or telescope yet. Or more views at the mirror from the drivers seat to understand visibility.

Sport hood looks nice on HD

No brainer on the Rebel add. Wonder if the PW will get some updates to separate itself more now that its appearance was stolen by a lesser sibling. 35s or a touch more lift and width and flex?

Note how Ford is doing some Ram things with the different output diesels now and their XL (tradesmen) getting an offroad package.

Users who are viewing this thread