Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could The Dodge Charger Daytona SRT Banshee Be A Good Base For A Modern Magnum?

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

Could The Dodge Charger Daytona SRT Banshee Be A Good Base For A Modern Magnum?​

The Sketch Monkey Seems To Think So...​

1662063752864.png

As the vehicle to return the Dodge brand to HEMI®, rear-wheel drive (RWD) performance after more than 30 years, the 2005 Dodge Magnum shook up the American passenger car segment by using the opportunity to create a vehicle image unlike anything else in the marketplace.

TripleT

Reaction score
Likely but I expect it to look more like the Airflow

bill burke

Reaction score
Certainly not a model for consideration. Personally, my electrification skepticism aside, I am not too impressed with the Charger concept. Seems like a basic design shape that need a great deal of refinement. Doubt we see a two door, though I’d like that choice for Charger. Doubt front end design is practical for a mass production offering. Side desperately needs some interesting styling elements like those cool 1968 or 1971 side scoops. Hopefully Dodge base feedback will produce a better final product. Truthfully must see in person to make a good call. Can someone with computer skills put 1971 side scoops on this so we can see if that works. Bet it does.
Dodge has some tough calls on Charger and Challenger, I’m hoping they do a great job, but the Banshee though very innovative, still is a work in progress.

Users who are viewing this thread