Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AUCTION: 1984 Chrysler Laser Turbo XE With 17,000 Original Miles!

AUCTION: 1984 Chrysler Laser Turbo XE With 17,000 Original Miles!​

Chrysler's Premium Front-Wheel-Drive Sports Car Of The 1980s...​

1656347031666.png

Marketed as the first-ever Chrysler sports car, the Chrysler Laser was an upscale version of the popular front-wheel-drive Dodge Daytona. As a virtual clone of the Daytona, the Laser was only produced from 1984 to 1986 and was intended to be an “executive personal luxury coupe”.

TripleT

Reaction score
I had one these in college, was a fair bit more miles on it had an extra pair of spark plugs for when it frequently fouled them. Could change them in less than 5 minutes.

bill burke

Reaction score
Fun car. I had an ‘85 Daytona Turbo Z automatic in all black. Did a few mods like a modified factory control module, an air bleed on turbo boost controller, shift kit and a K&N air filter to wake things up. Drag raced it often and ran in the very high 15s. Never any problems and traded it in to buy my daughter a Dodge Shadow for college. Miss the turbo lag, torque steer and that turbo whine. Fun car.

Users who are viewing this thread