Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram 1500 & Heavy Duty Pickups Will Get New Digital Cluster Display!

2023 Ram 1500 & Heavy Duty Pickups Will Get New Digital Cluster Display!​

New 12.3-Inch Frameless Cluster Confirmed On Limited Models...​

2023 Ram 1500 Cluster.jpg

Ram has continued to update its Ram 1500 (DT) pickup since its introduction in January 2018. As the fifth-generation Ram 1500 enters its fifth year in production, many are expecting some huge changes going into the 2023 model year. However, we have learned that Ram will be saving its mid-cycle action (MCA) for the Ram 1500 for 2024. But it doesn’t mean that it will go into 2023 unchanged.

Rustydodge

Reaction score
Thats too bad, but inevitable. The Rams combination display using analogue tied with digital was very nicely done 4th and 5th gen. I haven't seen a full digital set up that i've liked but will need to see it in person. Really do not like Ford's version.

Cobra514

Reaction score
Thats too bad, but inevitable. The Rams combination display using analogue tied with digital was very nicely done 4th and 5th gen. I haven't seen a full digital set up that i've liked but will need to see it in person. Really do not like Ford's version.
There's just something about that 3D/depth full analog or combo digital/alalog offers that is both appealing and familiar to me. But to be fair, I'm old, lol. And I understand the cost advantage of full digital. I'm actually a Ford guy but agree RAM's instrument cluster is much nicer.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
There's just something about that 3D/depth full analog or combo digital/alalog offers that is both appealing and familiar to me. But to be fair, I'm old, lol. And I understand the cost advantage of full digital. I'm actually a Ford guy but agree RAM's instrument cluster is much nicer.

I 100% agree... I perfect analog.

Users who are viewing this thread