Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Quietly Adds Package To Downgrade To Halogen Front Lighting On Ram 1500 Laramie Trucks!

Ram Quietly Adds Package To Downgrade To Halogen Front Lighting On Ram 1500 Laramie Trucks!​

Will Credit Customers $495...​

1650923029178.png

With the continuation of the semiconductor shortage, we have seen a number of weird repackaging options from various automakers. But it appears that Ram Trucks is now offering a new discount package for lighting when it comes to its entry-premium level Ram 1500 Laramie trimmed pickups.

ts3x1

Reaction score
Ram isn't alone on this, Ford has also quietly added a $500 credit option to downgrade LED's to Halogens on the Lariat, hard to believe anyone at the Lariat/Laramie level would take this.

artillerybuff

Reaction score
I guess if you never drove at night? At my age I personnaly want the best headlights I can get, especially when driving in rural unlit areas.

Users who are viewing this thread