Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis CEO & Alfa Romeo CEO Arrive To F1 Race In New Alfa Romeo Tonale Veloce!

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

Stellantis CEO & Alfa Romeo CEO Arrive To F1 Race In New Alfa Romeo Tonale Veloce!​

Orders Are Open...​

1650882861521.png

Yesterday, at the Imola stage of the Formula One (F1) World Championship, the CEO of Stellantis, Carlos Tavares, arrived at the circuit driving the all-new 2023 Alfa Romeo Tonale Veloce in Misano Blue. Along with Tavares, was Alfa Romeo CEO Jean Philippe Imparato.

pumadog

Reaction score
Nice! So far I like any real world photo of the Tonale better than the press images. 🙃

vbondjr1

Reaction score
I truly feel like the hybrid setups in the Hornet RT/Tonale, the Jeep 4Xe, and the new Alfa Romeo Nettuno hybrid supercar are the more practical direction for a reduced emissions future. As I've said before this technology coupled with the new hurricane-6 engine would produce more than enough power for enthusiasts while reducing emissions to keep EPA officials happy.

Users who are viewing this thread