Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet The All-New 2023 Maserati Grecale D-SUV!

Meet The All-New 2023 Maserati Grecale D-SUV!​

523 Horsepower Twin-Turbocharged V6 On Tap In Trofeo Models...​

1647980637997.png

After months of teasers and delays due to the ongoing semiconductor shortage, Maserati has unveiled its highly-anticipated Grecale SUV. Aimed directly at the Porsche Macan, the Grecale becomes an important piece to premium performance Italian marque’s renaissance and offers the brand its first opportunity to go after the competitive D-SUV segment. No doubt, this will be the Maserati that will draw more people to the brand over the next few years.

Deckard Cain

Reaction score
This is an extremely well though out SUV. Pity they took it away from Alfa.
But the interior is freaking gorgeous and an enormous evolution over the last-gen Maseratis. I also can't stop thinking why the MC20 got such an underwhelming interior compared to this.
Although I dislike the lack of physical buttons I think it is well done. The Folgore grille looks freaking amazing and the engine range is very well thought out.

With the MC20 and the new GranTurismo atracting people to stores, this will sell immensely well.

TripleT

Reaction score
This is an extremely well though out SUV. Pity they took it away from Alfa.
But the interior is freaking gorgeous and an enormous evolution over the last-gen Maseratis. I also can't stop thinking why the MC20 got such an underwhelming interior compared to this.
Although I dislike the lack of physical buttons I think it is well done. The Folgore grille looks freaking amazing and the engine range is very well thought out.

With the MC20 and the new GranTurismo atracting people to stores, this will sell immensely well.
There are some top bottom photos floating around and honestly other than the profile overall, (which could be done with a half dozen other SUVs) they are strikingly different. And the washed out contours of the Maserati, leave the Alfa as still more striking and lovely.

Deckard Cain

Reaction score
Yes, the side profile of the Alfas are more well done than Maserati. And the Stelvio has more fluid and sensual curves.

Mopar392

Reaction score
Well, if I had $90,000, I wouldn't mind spending it on Grecale Trofeo over Stelvio QV.
Both are gorgeous CUVs, but Maserati hits different.

Deckard Cain

Reaction score
Well, if I had $90,000, I wouldn't mind spending it on Grecale Trofeo over Stelvio QV.
Both are gorgeous CUVs, but Maserati hits different.
The Grecale Trofeo is more expensive than that.

Germany
Grecale Alemanha.JPG
Macan Alemanha.JPG

Italy
Grecale Italia.JPG
Macan Italia.JPG

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
Interior looks fantastic.

Is there no passenger side screen available? Will that remain a Jeep exclusive?

Users who are viewing this thread