Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Trucks Barely Outsells Silverado During Q3 2021:

Ram Trucks Barely Outsells Silverado During Q3 2021!​

The Difference Is Less Than 1,000 Units...​

1633238015545.png

Inventory shortages and production delays have hit automakers hard during the third quarter of this year. We are still waiting for Ford to report their sales numbers but let’s take an early look at how the full-sized truck sales war is shaping up.

RAM sold 121,074 trucks in the U.S. market during the third quarter, down 22% compared to the third quarter of 2020. The Chevrolet Silverado trailed RAM by fewer than 1,000 units with the lowest year-over-year decline during Q3 with 120,856 trucks finding new homes, down 17% for the three-month period between July and October.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike201

Reaction score
This is great that we continue to beat Chevy, even by a thin margin in the large truck market. Makes me wonder if and when (we know it’s going to happen at some point) production of the classic ends how big of a hit Ram will take in the sales. I am hoping not much, but based on the huge numbers of classic Rams I have been seeing, I don’t know…..

Users who are viewing this thread