Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAUGHT: Maserati Grecale Interior Partially Uncovered!

CAUGHT: Maserati Grecale Interior Partially Uncovered!​

D-SUV Looks Upscale And Sporty...​

1631915422011.png

While Maserati is in the middle of a renaissance or rebirth of the famed Italian marque, we are continuing to see more prototypes of its upcoming onslaught of new products testing on public roads. These latest photos of the brand’s all-new Grecale D-SUV, are showing us new details about the final product due to make its official debut this November. These newest photos only come days after parts for the Grecale showed up on an online auction site.

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
The so called reinvention of Maserati, for the most part, is moving in the right direction, though I call it the updating of the brand to a more appealing and competitive position. Rather than speak to what seems to be going well, I will touch upon my concerns. The rumor that the Ghibli will be discontinued is crazy. This model is their best seller, a great entry level model for the brand and if I may, it is so attractive and so Italian styled.Sure, I know it is a warmed over Chrysler 300, but a total redesign around the current specifications and styling theme would be the right decision. With a new Charger and Challenger and hopefully another 300 on the way, the Ghibli potentially could have a sound foundation for a new version. My second concern is the Grecale which may be too small and too spartan to be a Maserati branded vehicle, but I will go with it with a degree of faith in the corporate thinking. It may sell well and get people into the brand.
I have thought about and shopped Maserati for awhile and just did not want to spend the money, a stretch for me, on one. Every time I sat in thIe Ghibli I just felt I was in my old Chrysler 300 at a higher price point. I will return to the showroom when the new Levante arrives, but I have no interest in the Grecale at any price. Just my take on the current state of affairs at Maserati. Just think too that if we get a new Levante, we should get a new Ghibli sharing a platform not based on the 300. Maybe I will take a leap and spend the money.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread