Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PRETTY IN PINK: 2021 Jeep® Wrangler Officially Gets New Pink Tuscadero Color:

PRETTY IN PINK: 2021 Jeep® Wrangler Officially Gets New Pink Tuscadero Color:​

Available On Every Wrangler Trim-Level...​

1630113153757.png

Two weeks after we told you the Jeep® brand was bringing a new pink high-impact color to the lineup, the American adventure brand has made it official with an announcement yesterday afternoon. The new color called Tuscadero (named after Fonzie’s girlfriend “Pinkie” on the classic TV sitcom “Happy Days”, marks the fourth high-impact color to break its way into the iconic Wrangler’s color palette this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erinm71

Reaction score
I just ordered this color. With the Rubicon 4xe and a 2.5 Mopar lift. Side rails that lower as both my knees have been replaced as well as lights under it. Steel bumper group. It’s still in D status so is it too late to order the roof that is retractable? And any idea on how long for delivery? I ordered it on 9/5 or rIght around then. I really can’t wait to get it!!

Fifa920

Reaction score
I just ordered this color. With the Rubicon 4xe and a 2.5 Mopar lift. Side rails that lower as both my knees have been replaced as well as lights under it. Steel bumper group. It’s still in D status so is it too late to order the roof that is retractable? And any idea on how long for delivery? I ordered it on 9/5 or rIght around then. I really can’t wait to get it!!
Just ordered one last week and am wondering what the realistic time frame looks like too! What timeframe did the dealer give you? Mine said up to 12 weeks but he’s seen a lot come in around 6 but who knows if he’s just trying to shut me up haha

Users who are viewing this thread