Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Will Build An All-Electric Ram 1500 In 2024:

RAM Will Build An All-Electric Ram 1500 In 2024:​

With Up To 500 Miles Of Range...​

1625942379982.png

The Ford F-150 Lightning won’t be the only full-sized electrified pickup coming to the market from a Detroit automaker. Stellantis has announced that the RAM brand will also be entering the electric pickup market by the 2024 model year. The move comes as the industry moves toward electrification, with more than a dozen new electric pickups joining the fold in the next two years.

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
Ram had to do this and I hope it launches in 2022 as a 2023. Now Ram needs a mid-size offering ASAP. Ram must keep pushing hard.

AlexB

Reaction score
Ram had to do this and I hope it launches in 2022 as a 2023. Now Ram needs a mid-size offering ASAP. Ram must keep pushing hard.
It can’t be 2023, they haven’t built the two U.S battery plants, or even picked the sites yet.

AlexB

Reaction score
The Ford F-150 Lightning won't be the only full-sized electrified pickup coming to the market from a Detroit automaker. Stellantis has announced that the RAM brand will also be entering the electric pickup market by the 2024 model year. The move comes as the industry moves toward electrification, with more than a dozen new electric pickups joining the fold in the next two years.
It seems Hummer EV will truly be a toy making EV Pickups a Ford and RAM show with Rivian as wildcard.

JustTheFactsMaam

Reaction score
Have you heard anything new about the possibility of a Ram midsize pickup? I just can’t believe Ram is going to miss out on n the fastest growing pickup segment.

Users who are viewing this thread