Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feel The Wind – Meet The Fiat 500X & Fiat 500C Yachting Edition:

Feel The Wind – Meet The Fiat 500X & Fiat 500C Yachting Edition:​

Open-Air Experience In A 500X For The First Time...​

1625248823269.png

For the past several years, the FIAT brand is tried to offer their customers more open-air choices with vehicles like the 500C and the all-new 500e Cabrio. Now the brand is adding a third model to its open-air palette of vehicles with the new Fiat 500X Yachting.

Last edited by a moderator:

cgseller

Reaction score
I could see the 500X being a popular rental car in south Florida or California. I also could see them being used as uber or car service vehicles for people to take in the sights. I have to imagine Chrysler will take over where FIAT tried to be in N.A. (and I'm sure sales will at least 2x even if the vehicle esthetics didn't change)

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a sharp package for the 500X. If FIAT wants to get a grip on the market here, they need a gimmick to stand out in the market here. With vehicles like the new Chevy TrailBlazer, Buick Encore, Jeep Renegade, and Ford EcoSport, no one is going to be buying Italian. So why not make Fiat as the brand that offers all models with a soft-top option. Something different to shake up the market.

Users who are viewing this thread