Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOLD RUSH: A Fool And His Gold Are Soon Parted!

GOLD RUSH: A Fool And His Gold Are Soon Parted!
Dodge//SRT Will End Special Edition Color After July...

Gold1.jpg

The Dodge//SRT brand is known for its brightly colored muscle car lineup. Throughout the past 15 years, the Dodge//SRT brand has re-introduced modern takes on classic colors like F8 Green, B5 Blue, Sublime, Plum Crazy, Go ManGo, just to name a few. The American performance has also created some modern classics like Destroyer Gray, IndiGo Blue, Frostbite, Hellraisin, and Smoke Show.

Criminy

Reaction score
Disappointing, but glad it made it to the mix. As the previous owner of a 2005 Legend Lime Mustang GT and a 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT, I can personally attest to the appeal of these high-impact colors amidst the sea of dull, neutral finishes. Owning a muscle car is anything but conservative, and the wild colors illustrate how wild these cars really are! I currently own a 2019 B5 Blue Challenger; I've never tired of seeing B5 Blue on any Mopar over the years, both old and new.

I'm glad Dodge takes chances by offering spicy alternatives to drab colors.

Users who are viewing this thread