Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealer Allocation Opens For 2021 Jeep® Grand Cherokee L Laredo & Altitude Models:

Dealer Allocation Opens For 2021 Jeep® Grand Cherokee L Laredo & Altitude Models:​

5.7-liter HEMI V8 Now Available On Overland & Summit Models...​

1618833608815.png

In February, we released details thanks to our dealer sources that the Jeep® brand had opened up ordering on selected packages of its highly-anticipated three-row 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L. At the time, ordering was only available for dealers for select pre-configured packages for Limited and Summit models. Then Overland models became available for ordering. Now, our dealer sources are telling us that Jeep has now opened ordering for the entry-level Laredo and sporty Altitude models as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
Demand should be strong for these new Grand Cherokees. I’ll be holding off my new lease for the two row version. If they launch-the two rows the same way with these pre-configured packages, which I don’t like, I’ll wait until I can order my GC exactly as I want it. Guess I’m looking at early fall. I’m a Jeep guy, but the new GC styling is a bit bland in my eyes, but the interior is spot on. Have to see it in person I believe. People will still flock to dealers for these Jeeps.

Users who are viewing this thread