Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Releases Q1 2021 Sales Results For United States:

Stellantis Releases Q1 2021 Sales Results For United States:​

Jeep® Grand Cherokee, Dodge Durango, and Ram Pickups Have Strong Sales...​

DG021_078DU15hjsgf86tkjtin6l6m7999c19-scaled.jpg

Stellantis has reported its first-quarter sales results for 2021 and thanks to strong retail demand, there was a 5% increase during the quarter with 469,651 units sold. Retail sales rose 25% when compared to the first quarter of 2020 and Stellantis’ focus on growing its commercial fleet business continues to pay dividends with fleet commercials sales up 24% compared to the same time last year. Fleet sales accounted for 19% of total sales for the quarter.

“In spite of what started out as a strong start last year, before COVID shocked us all, this quarter was a very strong rebound for retail sales year over year,” said U.S. Head of Sales Jeff Kommor. “The consumer demand for our brands and our products was extremely strong throughout the quarter.”

cgseller

Reaction score
I'm having some trouble with some of the mathematical calculations on the sales numbers. Can someone help me understand the Jeep and Chrysler sales totals ?

Deckard Cain

Reaction score
Great results all around, it seems. What are the Maserati numbers?
I'm impressed that the 300 held.

Users who are viewing this thread