Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Outsells Volkswagen In Europe For First Two Months Of 2021:

Stellantis Outsells Volkswagen In Europe For First Two Months Of 2021:​

Commercial Vehicle Success Help Push Stellantis Past Its German Competition...​

PEUGEOT_2008_TESTDRIVE_1119TC359-scaled.jpg

It seems that the merger between the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) and Peugeot S.A. (PSA) forming the new automaker Stellantis is paying off. According to data provided by the European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA), Stellantis was the leading automaker in the European marketplace during the first two months of 2021, surpassing German automaker Volkswagen Group.

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
It’s early Saturday morning and once again I am wanting to share my thinking with my fellow Mopar fans, good morning friends. Well what gives me any reason to write other than Mopar Willy being Willy? Well I am a Stellantis sharehold, no surprise, but the stock has been doing well and making me a fewer bucks, so another “Williesm” follows. Indeed, these results speak to the wisdom and encouraging prospects of this merger, and my portfolio. Most important to me is my hope that success leads to investment and expansion of Chrysler and Dodge. North America holds the key to sales growth and Dodge and Chrysler are critical to that growth. I can not believe that this has escaped Stellantis management and beating VW should be one heck of a motivation. This is a great way to start a Mopar mans weekend. Happy Easter!

Users who are viewing this thread