Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAUGHT: 2022 Fiat Toro (Ram 1000) Ultra Compact Pickup:

CAUGHT: 2022 Fiat Toro (Ram 1000) Ultra Compact Pickup:​

Updated Pickup Gets A Makeover For 2022...​

2022-Fiat-Toro-Ultra-1-scaled.jpg

While Ford Motor Company has been caught testing its upcoming 2022 Ford Maverick compact pickup around Dearborn recently, Stellantis’ FIAT brand is hard at work testing its upcoming Mid-Cycle-Action (MCA) of its Brazilian Fiat Toro pickup (also known in certain areas of Latin America as the Ram 1000). Our friends at Autos Segredos (Auto Secrets) … (read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
If Ford builds it, Ram 1000 should be sold here. We were late to the Mid-sized truck trend, there is no excuse to be behind on the small UTE.

I would rather see a truck like this than a Dakota replacement. The new midsized pickups are copying the former trucks by making them about the same price as a full-size truck. This is why the Ram 1500 Classic continues to be successful, thanks to getting a full-size pickup that most people can afford. Not many people can afford $50 to $80k for a new truck.

TripleT

Reaction score
I would rather see a truck like this than a Dakota replacement. The new midsized pickups are copying the former trucks by making them about the same price as a full-size truck. This is why the Ram 1500 Classic continues to be successful, thanks to getting a full-size pickup that most people can afford. Not many people can afford $50 to $80k for a new truck.

We should do both.... I don't think that is a rather thing. If Ford is going to play in the Small UTE game then We have a product OFFER IT HERE.

Apparently, lots people can because the best selling vehicle are Full sized.

Users who are viewing this thread