Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VIDEO: TFLCar Gets Behind The Wheel Of The Jeep® Wrangler Magneto Concept:

VIDEO: TFLCar Gets Behind The Wheel Of The Jeep® Wrangler Magneto Concept:​

Jeep's Fully-Electric Wrangler Hits The Trails In Moab...​

1617143424206.png

Our friends over at The Fast Lane Car are currently out at Moab with the Jeep® team and getting a chance to get some behind-the-wheel time of the latest Jeep concept vehicles at the Moab Easter Jeep Safari. This includes the fully-electric Jeep Wrangler Magneto Concept, the first fully-electric two-door Wrangler. We recently talked about this new concept vehicle and received a lot of feedback both positive and negative about it. So there is a lot of curiosity surrounding this concept vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tazzinator

Reaction score
I, for one, am really excited about the move towards electrifying the jeep range. I'm pretty fed up with tesla being the only vehicles being talked about when the subject is mentioned. I love my wrangler and am happy in the knowledge that I may be able to switch to all electric when it's time to upgrade. Maybe someone could have a chat to the Australian government and let them know that our weekends will be safe

Users who are viewing this thread