Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holley Performance Shows Us How To 392 HEMI Swap A Dakota R/T:

Holley Performance Shows Us How To 392 HEMI Swap A Dakota R/T:​

Here Is How To Do It & What You Will Need...​

dakota5-scaled.jpg

In 1999, the Dodge brand released a performance package for its midsized Dakota that would change the brand’s direction into what we know today. Known for its limited-edition performance trucks of 1970s like the popular Warlock and Lil’ Red Express pickups, the Dakota 5.9 R/T offered modern-day performance in a rear-wheel-drive architecture (before the … (read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
This is funny timing on this lol, as just last week I stumbled upon Boosted Motorshports on YouTube who is swapping in the guts from a Charger Hellcat into his Dakota:

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
This is funny timing on this lol, as just last week I stumbled upon Boosted Motorshports on YouTube who is swapping in the guts from a Charger Hellcat into his Dakota:

There is a guy in our local Mopar club who put a HELLCAT in his regular cab Dakota

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
If I follow through with what I'm planning on doing this week, I just might have to build one with a 392 in it.

VIOL8TOR

Reaction score
I have a ‘04 Dakota 4 X 4... Wonder what would be different than the 2 wheel drive kit to fit... Thinking maybe headers...?

Users who are viewing this thread