Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Launching The 2021 Ram 1500 In Brazil This Week:

More than a decade has passed since the Ram Truck brand became its own independent brand. Ram has continued to expand its offerings across the globe in several markets with such success. Back in 2005, Ram launched its Ram 2500 in the Brazilian market, giving rural buyers a Heavy Duty option to perform their jobs flawlessly. Since the introduction of the revised fourth-generation Ram 2500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 in the Brazilian market in 2019, sales for the Heavy Duty offering has skyrocketed.

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
Instead of Ralph expending his talent on this Pacifica that has no place in the Chrysler brand, he should be working on a Chrysler SUV spun off the Pacifica. The brand is languishing away and the only logical reason sadly, is still haunting us Chrysler owners and fans. If it is a performance SUV that he dreams of, how about the next generation RWD Dodge Journey replacement as a good place to begin. I'm kick starting that thought process, hopefully well along at Dodge truthfully and naming that Dodge SUV the "Rampage". How about some clarity on this since I received my Stellantis merger documents this week and it peeked my hopes for new SUVs for Dodge and Chrysler, though I don't know why since no future products for any brand were in the hundreds of pages of legalize merger print. How about some hints for the Mopar masses on these issues Ralph. Even a rough drawing or two. Please.

AlexB

Reaction score
Instead of Ralph expending his talent on this Pacifica that has no place in the Chrysler brand, he should be working on a Chrysler SUV spun off the Pacifica. The brand is languishing away and the only logical reason sadly, is still haunting us Chrysler owners and fans. If it is a performance SUV that he dreams of, how about the next generation RWD Dodge Journey replacement as a good place to begin. I'm kick starting that thought process, hopefully well along at Dodge truthfully and naming that Dodge SUV the "Rampage". How about some clarity on this since I received my Stellantis merger documents this week and it peeked my hopes for new SUVs for Dodge and Chrysler, though I don't know why since no future products for any brand were in the hundreds of pages of legalize merger print. How about some hints for the Mopar masses on these issues Ralph. Even a rough drawing or two. Please.
This about RAM Brand. Merger disclosure documents would be the wrong place.

I'm pretty sure Stellantis (given Sergio method ) will have a Investor/Capital Markets day/Financial analyst event sometime in the Fall 2021.That where you will hear about Product plans. Too early.

benjmopar

Reaction score
Bill I sold every single share of FCAU stock when it hit my 16.50 stop limit. Might want to consider the same while it's worth something. With that being said watch Tesla merge with stellantis and shares skyrocket, that'd be my luck.

Users who are viewing this thread