Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELLCAT The World: What About A Pacifica SRT HELLCAT Widebody?

HELLCAT The World: What About A Pacifica SRT HELLCAT Widebody?​

Digital Design, Makes Us Crave A Performance Minivan...​

2021-Chrysler-Pacifica-Hellcat-Widebody.jpg

The 2021 Chrysler Pacifica is about to hit dealer showrooms and the revised minivan has a lot of people excited about the new model year. While the revised 2021 Chrysler Pacifica features sporty new front and rear styling, available all-wheel-drive (AWD) across the lineup, as well as new technology like the all-new Uconnect 5 infotainment software, a lot of people still struggle to get past the minivan aspect of the vehicle. (read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
I don't think these are linking properly?

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
The one side effect of this integration is that if we connect the article right away it creates a forum thread right away even if the article isn't scheduled to go live until later. This article doesn't actually go live for another 15 minutes.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
The one side effect of this integration is that if we connect the article right away it creates a forum thread right away even if the article isn't scheduled to go live until later. This article doesn't actually go live for another 15 minutes.

Ah, so we get a sneak peak here first

benjmopar

Reaction score
If the dog eaters can call them junk palisades and turderides SUVS then Chrysler should be able to lift the Pacifica an inch and also call it an SUV. Speaking of the Koreans junk, it wasn't long ago people on this very site and Allpar were talking about how great they were. A couple million recalls and thousands of car fires later I'm not hearing that so much anymore.

Flahellcat

Reaction score
It’s an easy build use ram 1500 2 or 4 wheel drive hellcat option with 22 x 14 wheels. Now you got minivan hp and road hookup. Place my order now.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

The Chrysler Pacifica SRT Hellcat To Become A Reality, Next Month!​

And NO Chrysler Won't Be Building It...​

1648590614972.png

In December 2020, one of our favorite digital designers set the car world buzzing with his interpretation of designing a Hellcat-powered Chrysler Pacifica. Although it wasn’t the first time we had seen the idea, as Head of Design for Stellantis, Ralph Gilles sketched such a machine on the back of a napkin while out for dinner in 2016. But it was Abimelec Arellano (@AbimelecDesigns), whose design continued to fascinate us.

Sickboy

Reaction score
Wow! I’ll have to check this site tomorrow for updates!

seriously though, he and Jared would be the ones to try it

bill burke

Reaction score
Surely this project is a personal exercise in speculative near fantasy . I salute the effort. It does however create some unintended speculation in reality.
On that more realistic level it shows clearly that Chrysler can and should do more with the Pacifica architecture, like the original Pacifica, build an SUV off its minivan. I owned one and it was one of Chrysler’s best design and execution triumphs. The interior design was better than anything from Chrysler in years. This project just screams the fact Chrysler is missing the boat. The Airflow is exciting, but the wait excruciating and the need for much more product obvious. Can anyone deny a Chrysler SUV should have been built off the hugely successful Commander and a 300 replacement should clearly join the next generation Charger and Challenger as very logical vehicles ready for near term production. Just saying that fantasy can open eyes to reality.

Last edited:

TripleT

Reaction score
I am more interest in if the GME T6 fits... 500hp Minivan would be awesome. Does ZF have a Transverse Mount transmission that can handle the torque and HP?

vbondjr1

Reaction score
While the 3-liter inline 6 might not fit, the 375hp/470tq 2.0l 4xe might fit under that hood nicely. Give it a proper SRT suspension brembo brakes a performance exhaust performance aero and interior with awd, etc and u have proper Pacifica S.

TripleT

Reaction score
I understand that they worked hard to make it as compact as possible to replace the Pentastar..... I think Transmission might be bottle neck.

Cybernate

Reaction score

HELLCAT The World: What About A Pacifica SRT HELLCAT Widebody?​

Digital Design, Makes Us Crave A Performance Minivan...​

2021-Chrysler-Pacifica-Hellcat-Widebody.jpg

The 2021 Chrysler Pacifica is about to hit dealer showrooms and the revised minivan has a lot of people excited about the new model year. While the revised 2021 Chrysler Pacifica features sporty new front and rear styling, available all-wheel-drive (AWD) across the lineup, as well as new technology like the all-new Uconnect 5 infotainment software, a lot of people still struggle to get past the minivan aspect of the vehicle. (read full article...)

No way will the sliding doors clear the rear wheels with that side flair. Looks nice though.

Users who are viewing this thread