What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2450 layoffs @ WTAP October 6th | Allpar in maximum spin mode - "It's not Tavares fault...it's Sergios fault" - Dave / Erik @ Allpar

I'm blaming Lee Iaccoca because he decided not to kill the light truck lineup when the market collapsed in the very early 1980's. Dodge trucks sort of limped along as a marginal player until the Cummins option and the infusion of AMC talent created the new generation of vehicles.

Institutional investors: 18.59%
Insiders: 0.15%
Public companies and individual investors: 81.26%
Agnelli family (Exor): 14.20%
Peugeot family (Etablissements Peugeot Frères, EPF): 7.08%
Bpifrance: 6.09%
BlackRock: 3.54%
Everyone is to blame not just a couple individuals past or present but everyone within the company or affiliated with the group.
A lot of people no longer have disposable money, We can place blame for being to complacent in a competitive market , We can place blame on C19, Union Strike and Negotiations, Inflation, shipping costs, chip shortage. That old saying Shinola runs down hill.

They kicked me out of Allpar because they didn't like hearing the truth.

But, if we look at how Ram, Dodge, and Jeep went from the top of their segments to massive sales losses in the last 2 to 3 years, while Ford and GM are still doing OK and showing some small growth, I think it becomes obvious that the economy is not to blame for Stellantis' troubles. Mismanagement is to blame.

Back