What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Alfa Romeo Giulia: Everything You Need to Know

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

2025 Alfa Romeo Giulia: Everything You Need to Know​

New Simplified Lineup: Three Trims Combined Into One...​

1727591152949.png

The 2025 Alfa Romeo Giulia showcases a perfect blend of race-inspired performance, cutting-edge technology, and striking Italian design. This premium midsize sedan is engineered to provide an exhilarating driving experience, with the added benefit of an available Q4 all-wheel-drive (AWD) system. Here’s everything you need to know about the latest iteration of the Giulia.

Really considered a Stelvio but decided on a Jeep Cherokee Overland which has turned out to be a very satisfying vehicle. Also preferred the Jeep’s outstanding Pentastar V-6 over the Turbo 4 as a big factor. One thing that turned me off was that here in New York we have two license plates and in front it’s mounted on the side of the grill. Hated that. Hope the next generation changes the design enough so that unattractive necessity no longer exists. On a good note, my son bought a Stelvio in Florida, no front plate. Really nice SUV. I’d consider a next generation Stelvio again, or a larger Alfa Romeo SUV, if it is gas powered.

I would never by the Jeep brand ove an Afla Romeo. There is absolutely no comparison between the two, given the differences between the legacy, heritage and reliability between the two. Consumer reports and friends of mine who own a Jeep always site transmission woes to me the moment we begin to discuss the reliability of the brand. I got an extended warranty on my Giulia (just in case - since it's entrance into north America) and I've never had an issue with it.

I own a Giulia and I absolutly love the car. I've driven the stevio (it's a crossover, NOT an SUV) and it is also quite impressive too. The only issue I have wirh the Giulia is the antiquated display. There is no excuse for it being so small. It's detracts from a suitable, immersive cockpit experience while operating the vehicle. Giulia is not only a great combination of elegance and athleticism on the outside, the power, torque, handling - just to name a few - are simply magic for a 2.0 litre twin turbo AWD sedan.

I've travelled to Italy, England and Japan in recent years and the Giulia is coveted there. Jeep? Not so much ...

I've owned a Nissan Altima, Mitsubishi Galant, Toyota Camry, Infiniti, Mercedes S550 and now a Giulia. I've driven many other mid-range to high-end cars (Hyundai [Sonata/Santa Fe], Ford mustang, Audi Q4, Q5 included). The Giuila has a pedigree that is frequently imitated but not duplicated.

If you're looking for an alternative to BMW, Mercedes and Audi, I'd encourge anyone to try an Alfa Romeo.

If they made the infotainment system bigger (more practical) I'd be hardpressed to not consider an upgrade to the latest model from my current one.

Last edited:
Back