What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep® Reduces Pricing For 2025 Grand Cherokee Lineup

Jeep® Reduces Pricing For 2025 Grand Cherokee Lineup​

Jeep's Strategy to Enhance Affordability Amid Market Challenges...​

1729547841076.png

Jeep® has made the 2025 Grand Cherokee lineup more accessible for U.S. buyers, offering reduced pricing across its range. Starting at a manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $37,035, the 2025 Grand Cherokee lineup aims to balance luxury and off-road prowess with affordability. This new pricing strategy makes all 3.6-liter Pentastar V6-powered Grand Cherokee Laredo models available for under $40,000, enhancing the appeal of this fifth-generation SUV.

Jeep took a gamble at going head to head with Range Rover in the upscale SUV segment. Personally I like the idea, but they raised prices across the board without considering the history of their product for middle class customers. There is the rub.
I also thought spinning off the Wagoneer as a stand-alone luxury model was a good idea, if you want Wagoneer luxury and importantly prestige, you pay for that prestige. I would have put the Jeep logo on the Wagoneer, but the Wagoneer logo would still be featured on the front and doors. Stay with this Jeep, your on the right trail.
Frankly the S model was another right move squandered by bad management decisions. A gasoline engine would have saved this model, as an all electric, it dies on the lots of dealerships for sure.
Bottom line, Jeep needs to follow its roots in pricing but smartly create a luxury model lineup to go after those pesky Range Rovers.

Back