What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Begins Search For A Successor For Tavares

Stellantis Begins Search For A Successor For Tavares​

Tavares' Contract Expires in January 2026...​

1727186334800.png

Stellantis has officially begun the search for a successor to CEO Carlos Tavares, whose contract expires in January 2026. The automaker stated that while it is seeking a new leader, Tavares could extend his tenure beyond this date.

Stellantis Begins Search For A Successor For Tavares​

Tavares' Contract Expires in January 2026...​

View attachment 10134

Stellantis has officially begun the search for a successor to CEO Carlos Tavares, whose contract expires in January 2026. The automaker stated that while it is seeking a new leader, Tavares could extend his tenure beyond this date.

why wait till 26 (time to go) bring back the hemi

Hopefully they bring someone who understands the US market, yet can meet the regulations.

I had high hopes for Carlos, but he thinks too much in his magic and he just could not find any rabbits in his hat this time for Stellantis.
Seems these guys have too much ego and a real lack of respect and understanding of markets, especially America. Could anyone get Dodge and Chrysler so wrong, so very wrong? Probably watched too much soccer and not enough NASCAR. Look, the guy talked a good line of BS, but what he did not do is deliver. Let’s move on with my suggestion, Dodge man Timmy K. who did himself honor in walking and would turn this show around faster than a Hemi in a next generation Challenger.

I think Tim Kuniskis would be perfect for Stellantis. The question would be if he wants to come out of retirement. He is only 57 years old so he has a lot of years ahead of him if he would want this job.

Back