What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything You Need to Know About the 2025 Dodge Hornet R/T

Everything You Need to Know About the 2025 Dodge Hornet R/T​

A Deep Dive Into Dodge's Electrified Compact CUV's Third Year...​

1726602249556.png

Dodge has announced that the Hornet R/T will make a return for the 2025 model year, marking the brand’s first foray into electrified vehicles (EVs). As a compact utility vehicle (CUV), the Hornet R/T introduces advanced plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) technology to Dodge’s lineup. Despite its Italian origins and the fact that it has struggled with slow sales, the 2025 Hornet R/T comes with a few minimal updates. Let’s take a closer look at what’s new for the 2025 Hornet R/T.

Third year of this insanity LOL

I've seen 3 GTs and 0 R/Ts that aren't rotting on dealer lots by me.

View attachment 10088

Dodge has announced that the Hornet R/T will make a return for the 2025 model year, marking the brand’s first foray into electrified vehicles (EVs). As a compact utility vehicle (CUV), the Hornet R/T introduces advanced plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) technology to Dodge’s lineup. Despite its Italian origins and the fact that it has struggled with slow sales, the 2025 Hornet R/T comes with a few minimal updates. Let’s take a closer look at what’s new for the 2025 Hornet R/T.

Better check those HP & torque numbers...

View attachment 10088

"delivers 288 horsepower and 383 lb.-ft. of torque. Complementing the gasoline engine is a 90-kW electric motor that powers the rear axle, providing an additional 1,844 lb.-ft. of torque. Together, they offer a total power output that positions the Hornet R/T as the most powerful utility vehicle in its segment."

I would say so.... that thing would absolutely decimate a Demon 170 with over 2200 lb-ft! :)
Suspect a major typo...

"delivers 288 horsepower and 383 lb.-ft. of torque. Complementing the gasoline engine is a 90-kW electric motor that powers the rear axle, providing an additional 1,844 lb.-ft. of torque. Together, they offer a total power output that positions the Hornet R/T as the most powerful utility vehicle in its segment."

I would say so.... that thing would absolutely decimate a Demon 170 with over 2200 lb-ft! :)
Suspect a major typo...

Suspect a major typo...

Good catch, it was suppose to say 184 lb.-ft. lol

Back