What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maserati Unveils All-New GT2 Stradale at Monterey Car Week

Maserati Unveils All-New GT2 Stradale at Monterey Car Week​

The Latest Super Sports Car Combines Track Performance with Everyday Comfort...​

1724079384146.png

Maserati has taken the wraps off its latest super sports car, the Maserati GT2 Stradale, during the prestigious Monterey Car Week at The Quail in California. The unveiling on Friday, August 16, marked the global premiere of this highly anticipated model, which blends the thrill of racing with the sophistication expected from a road-going Maserati.

I’ve only seen three MC20s so far on the road here, one blue, one cherry red and one white. The red one came to the Oyster Bay car show and it sounded aggressive and loud as it rolled past me. I liked it... a lot. I did get a chance to see the white one up close too and those lift up doors were an eye catching feature. Will I ever ride in one, doubtful at best. My friend Bob never got the hint in his Maserati GT when I said it was my favorite car, obviously drooling with lust anticipating an invitation while chatting in the parking lot at our yacht club. Never got a ride in that one too. . Thanks Bob! Still hopeful. Bob if your reading this, all is forgiven...pal..

Back