What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Muscle on Woodward: 2024 Woodward Dream Cruise

Mopar Muscle on Woodward: 2024 Woodward Dream Cruise​

Jay Leno Cruises Woodward In His Chrysler Turbine Car...​

1723924253780.png

The Woodward Dream Cruise is an annual automotive event that draws car enthusiasts from around the world, kicked off today along the iconic Woodward Avenue. Known as the world’s largest one-day automotive event, the Cruise runs through Detroit’s northern suburbs, stretching from Ferndale to Pontiac. Despite scattered showers, the event attracted crowds eager to witness a blend of classic and modern vehicles and special exhibits from several manufacturers and suppliers highlighting the industry’s latest innovations.

I'll call Jay, “Lucky Leno” owning a Chrysler turbine car. I applied to be loaned one back in the day, but never got the call. Saw one driving on the Belt Parkway in Brooklyn back then and felt really bad someone got what I wanted so badly.
I’ve seen a couple at shows since then but to have one for my own, a dream.
Guess my request got lost.

IMG_4010.png

If you look in the background of my photo of Jay and the new Dodge CEO Matt McAlear, you can see Head of Dodge design Mark Trostle on the left over Jay with the glasses and the guy in gray with glasses is Tim Kuniskis, still rockin with the Mopar folks on Woodward

Back