What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preserved Power: 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with Only 1 Mile

Preserved Power: 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with Only 1 Mile​

A Rare Opportunity to Own a Piece of Mopar History as Dodge Transitions to a New Era...​

1723687043700.png

In the world of automotive preservation, few vehicles capture the essence of a time capsule like this 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8. What makes this Challenger stand out isn’t just its bold HEMI Orange Pearl color but the number on the odometer: 1 mile.

Who else remembers the craziness when that thing came out. When the spy shots first leaked most people thought it was just a 70 challenger and not a new concept from Dodge lol. Unfortunately I dont think it'll ever be worth what the original owner had hoped considering all the better versions that came after it.

Who else remembers the craziness when that thing came out. When the spy shots first leaked most people thought it was just a 70 challenger and not a new concept from Dodge lol. Unfortunately I dont think it'll ever be worth what the original owner had hoped considering all the better versions that came after it.

Oh, I remember

1723753350724.png

Back