Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alfa Romeo E-Segment SUV Looks To Be Coming In 2026

Alfa Romeo, the iconic Italian automaker, is gearing up for a significant reentry into the North American market by announcing a groundbreaking three-row SUV set to debut in the 2026 model year. The move marks a pivotal moment for the brand, which has faced challenges in gaining traction in the region over the past decade. Larry Dominique, Alfa Romeo’s Senior Vice President and Head of North America, recently expressed the brand’s commitment to a fresh start in the U.S. and Canada. Despite previous struggles, Alfa Romeo aims to redefine its presence in North America with five new vehicles slated for … (read full article...)

_8bd172ae-8cd6-4792-9e1d-3feaa309393d.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
Maybe some new product will wake up the rest of North America to what Long Island has discovered, Alfa Romeo.
Never fails to amaze me when I see sales figures nationally and then see all the Alfa Romeos tooling around Long Island, they are absolutely everywhere. Yes Long Island is heavily Italian American and very affluent but the brand itself has an outstanding product based on a friend and my sons experience with owning them. What’s the problem ? My friend, yes she is Italian, is on her second. No problem here.
Just a small sampling for sure, but AR is going gang busters around here, Large new dealership facility just opened in Westbury and as I said, maybe new product will wake the rest of North America up to the brand.

Last edited:

Mopar392

Reaction score
Now that looks like an Alfa.... unlike the Ecmp skin job Milano that is about to be shown.
That platform and ICE engines choices are totally inferior to SCCS/SWUS platform and GSE engine family.
One is made with cost reduction in mind, while the other is to excel.
Guess which one Stellantis is widely adopting?

TripleT

Reaction score
If one is doing brand differences based on Coachwork, the branded model better have nice Coachwork that looks like the brand and not in cartoony way. I understand the cost pressure on that class especially from the Chinese.

E segment has the margin a big enough to make this more Alfa, Milano is very disappointing especially compared to Lancia which looks like a Lancia.

Users who are viewing this thread