Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Select HEMI Engines To Return On 2025 Dodge Durango

The current Dodge Durango (WD) has been in production since December 2010. Despite being in production for the past 13-plus years, the Durango has continued to be a strong seller thanks to two successful updates, amazing towing capability, three-row flexibility, and its line of HEMI® V8 engines. During the recent United Auto Workers (UAW) contracts, we learned that Stellantis plans to replace the current generation with an all-new model for the 2026 model year. However, until then, Dodge will continue to push the current HEMI Durango models. According to our sources, Dodge will continue to produce the Durango with a … (read full article...)

tempImaget10Yeh.png

Mopar392

Reaction score
@TripleT Do you see Dodge dropping HEMI in the new Charger in 2025?
It appears they have overstocked 5.7 and Hellcat.

TripleT

Reaction score
@TripleT Do you see Dodge dropping HEMI in the new Charger in 2025?
It appears they have overstocked 5.7 and Hellcat.
Not to get certified..... Maybe for drag racing, I'd make then warrant engines and crates.

There are so many Ls to work on why fiddle with that just to get embrassed by the guy who gets a HO and hacks it... And it will be hacked. It will be hacked. I imagine we will see 700 hp pretty quick. Just like Hellcat .

Then we will see driveline failure and people complaining about not honoring the warranty

Someone will do it just to it though, but I doubt from the factory. Better money spent on making vinyl door scalps.

sdu

Reaction score
I wish there would be a 2025 Ram 1500 Classic. I want a base truck with a HEMI real bad. Money is the only issue...

Users who are viewing this thread