Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis’ New Electric Motorcycle Architecture Will Debut In 2026

Over the past several months, Stellantis has faced criticism from enthusiasts regarding the company’s direction toward electrification in the North American marketplace. A majority of the North American market has been leaning away from electric vehicles (EVs), with automakers racing to develop more plug-in hybrid (PHEV) and hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs). However, Stellantis has taken a different approach. This morning, the automaker announced its intention to become the world’s largest mobility maker, allowing Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, and FIAT to enter the electric motorcycle market. Stellantis hopes that a portfolio of electric motorcycles will offer cheaper transportation for those in the … (read full article...)

_b6ec695b-b045-42b0-8f97-f9e5787842bb.jpg

bill burke

Reaction score
My dealer took a $2000.00 deposit from me on the Tomahawk motorcycle. He stated he was not familiar with the Tomahawk but once I showed him the Mopar Insiders post he took my deposit. Even my April 1st receipt did not wake me up.
Yes I feel for your spoof because you really have a strong idea here.
I told him to keep my deposit since this darn Think makes so much sense.
Fooled again!

Users who are viewing this thread