Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Details On The 2024 Dodge Charger Daytona Scat Pack

Dodge has just unleashed a new beast onto the automotive scene with the electrifying two-door 2024 Charger Daytona Scat Pack. This powerhouse of a vehicle marks a significant shift in the muscle car landscape, blending cutting-edge electric technology with the raw power and performance that Dodge is renowned for. Powertrain – Underneath the bold and aggressive exterior of the 2024 Dodge Charger Daytona Scat Pack lies a revolutionary powertrain that seamlessly blends electrification with the raw power muscle car enthusiasts crave. This coupe’s heartbeat is a state-of-the-art 400-volt system, boasting two electric drive motors (EDMs). One is strategically positioned at … (read full article...)

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 12.24.40 PM.jpeg

bill burke

Reaction score
Dodge was presented with an almost impossible task, the reinvention of the muscle car brand with two new power sources and yet keep the muscle legacy.
On first blush they have done everything possible and then some to do the almost impossible. To that, even the critics must applaud.
I love Dodge and will bend over backward to accept this new era and this different Dodge, which has, in fact, redefined the muscle car. Scat Pack, R/T, Six Pack models help uphold the muscle legacy. Thanks for that Dodge.
How many folks will be attracted to this new Dodge interpretation of the muscle car is the major question and honestly major obstacles exist, but major opportunities also exist with a different audience that defines performance vehicles with a different opinion that may answer these questions with a new Dodge in their garage.
Time will tell but Dodge has certainly given this task its best shot.
I’m still with you Dodge, still with you.

Last edited:

1960D500

Reaction score
I really don’t mind the styling of this car, but i sure hope the production models have better fitting panels than this car, the hood is not lined up with the fender and neither is the gas/ charging port door. I wonder why the gas door is so big and wasn’t jumping at down a bit lower

bill burke

Reaction score
Odd and bland styling cues still bother me. I had issues with the front fender, but I was looking at my neighbors Rolls Royce coupe/fastback and the fender front is very close in execution to the Charger and it looks great on the Rolls. The.Charger does exude simple elegance, but it needs something to break the side to give it a performance character flare and be a bit less smooth and more muscular. Yea that gas cap does distract. Little things seem annoying.
As I stated, Dodge tried hard, from certain angles it is beautiful, but I’m still troubled at its blandness and size. Hope a more aggressive Challenger is right around the corner. Try harder Dodge so staying with you is easier.

Users who are viewing this thread