Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All-Electric Dodge Charger Daytona Leaked Before Reveal

After a year and a half wait, Dodge will finally reveal the all-new, all-electric Dodge Charger Daytona later this morning. While Dodge has kept everything close to the chest, a leak of what appears to be from the reveal video that we will see at 11:00 a.m. EDT / 8:00 a.m. PDT has made its way onto social media, giving us a preview of what to expect from today’s reveal. For the past several months, Dodge has been teasing us with a new two-door replacement for the outgoing Challenger. However, Dodge, it appears, will also give us our first look … (read full article...)

418986743_17924055035845328_6940062327924098680_n.jpg

James.A

Reaction score
I'm satisfied with the looks but where is the hurricane? Guess not being shown today? Major bummer if not.

scatpack_69

Reaction score
My god the Sixpack is what I’ve been hoping for!!! Twin turbo all wheel drive and 550hp!? Pssh, I’m sold. Super excited about that. Heck, the electric even seems like a winner, although I’m not sold it’s the future nor the answer to any problem.

And yes, I will always yearn for a V8. But….wow.

TripleT

Reaction score
My god the Sixpack is what I’ve been hoping for!!! Twin turbo all wheel drive and 550hp!? Pssh, I’m sold. Super excited about that. Heck, the electric even seems like a winner, although I’m not sold it’s the future nor the answer to any problem.

And yes, I will always yearn for a V8. But….wow.
The thieves couldn't have waited to steal my Charger until after the 6-Pack was in Production? Curse them even more.

James.A

Reaction score
I just need to see the 4-door Sixpack and get a price. I'm sold so-far...

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Did not expect to see the 4-door today, that was a surprise.

Interestingly, from what I know currently, the four-door will not be offered with the Sixpack HO, only the electric options and Sixpack SO. I'm not sure why this choice was made or if it's just an information error, but that's what I've seen from Stellantis' internal documents.

TripleT

Reaction score

Interestingly, from what I know currently, the four-door will not be offered with the Sixpack HO, only the electric options and Sixpack SO. I'm not sure why this choice was made or if it's just an information error, but that's what I've seen from Stellantis' internal documents.
Confirmed on the Website..... Maybe this will be a running change in the future... Especially as they ramp up.

B5 blue 2 door is fire.
1709657549968.png

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a really good-looking car in person. I think many people who complain about its looks are just resistant to change. It pulls a TON of clues from the '69 Charger, yet people are complaining it doesn't look like a muscle car?

Also we don't have dimensions yet but in person I'd say it looks smaller than the current Challenger.

TripleT

Reaction score
The new platform is better packaged so it should be smaller and lighter, with the same interior space.

If this thing doesn't look like a Muscle car then neither did the 68-70 the thing Uzzzes Charger. It doesn't look like a pony car, they are not the same.

James.A

Reaction score

Per the website "Dodge isn't just adapting to the future; it's dragging it into the present, tire marks and all, staying true to its legacy of performance. A multi-energy gas lineup introduces the SIXPACK High Output 550 Horsepower two-door model and SIXPACK Standard Output 420 Horsepower four-door model available mid-2025."

Mopar392

Reaction score
Per the website "Dodge isn't just adapting to the future; it's dragging it into the present, tire marks and all, staying true to its legacy of performance. A multi-energy gas lineup introduces the SIXPACK High Output 550 Horsepower two-door model and SIXPACK Standard Output 420 Horsepower four-door model available mid-2025."
Another reason to buy a 2-door Charger SIXPACK.
But I wish they used some classic trims names instead of SO and HO.

cgseller

Reaction score
I know everyone here loves your ICE, but I had the opportunity to drive a Bolt the other day. I was so impressed with how the car responded to the pedal and the torque. Range envy and charging time aside, that experience coupled with what was suggested in the video above, could make for one heck of an experience with these vehicles.

No matter your fanboy liking, green or black, you will see what you want to see (or don't want to see) in anything above. Just hold full judgement until you are in the driver seat.

I can see a new crackdown on peel-outs coming in the near future, and some calling for a tire tax to help fund road repairs...

Users who are viewing this thread