Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep® Recalls 338,238 Grand Cherokee (WL) Models For Upper Control Arms

Stellantis (FCA US, LLC) is recalling approximately 338,238 units of its popular 2021 to 2023 Jeep® Grand Cherokee L (WL75) and 2022 to 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WL74) for an issue with the upper control arm (UCA) ball joint and steering knuckle that may separate, causing the wheel to fall outward and resulting in a … (read full article...)

Image 78.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

TripleT

Reaction score
Mines scheduled for all of the them towards the end of the month, the one Software update they want for a couple days. Glad Wave exists.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
This is exactly the issue mine had. Glad to see they’re finally recalling it. Horrible sound from the front suspension going over bumps, and it took 5-6 tries for the dealer to find it.

Reaction score
I am no mechanic but this sounds serious. I am looking for a 2022 Grand Cherokee and came across this recall but am now second guessing buying one until this is fixed. For those who know more than I (probably everybody) am I over-reacting?

Users who are viewing this thread