Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Updates Its ‘Build & Price’ Configurator For The 2025 Ram 1500

Many people in the Mopar community were quite upset to hear that the Challenger (LA) and Charger (LD) would not be receiving a full styling refresh going into the 2019 model year. However, a bunch of test mules for the 2019 Dodge Challenger have been caught out and about with some interesting features. These particular … (read full article...)

photo-output.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

ipa0628

Reaction score
It would be great if the site actually worked as intended. Pick the Sport or Night Edition and the main image doesn't update the new choice. You get 3 dots moving across the page.
A new web team that actually knows what that are doing is needed. This stuff has been going on for months. It doesn't matter what browser I choose or what device I use, it's the same failed result. Other manufacturers sites work as advertised.
Stellantis raises prices sky high and can't even maintain a website that functions as intended. Didn't anyone there ever hear of testing before making something live and then checking it again after it is live.
It is sad when the site that is trying to get you to buy their product doesn't work. Must be the same team as the UConnect developers. I'm sure it gives potential buyers a lot of comfort when looking at their products.

Users who are viewing this thread