Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep® Gives Us Some New Teaser Images Of The Wagoneer S

Jeep® has officially released a few new teaser images of its upcoming 2025 Jeep Wagoneer S, the brand’s new all-electric D-segment ultra-premium SUV. The new images tease both the exterior and interior, just days after we broke the accidentally leaked images of the exterior of the Wagoneer S we published last week. Based on the STLA Large architecture, the 800-volt Wagoneer S will not only be a new luxury offering for the Jeep brand but will also have impressive performance numbers like 600 horsepower, standard all-wheel-drive (AWD), and a lightning-fast 0 to 60 mph time of around 3.5 seconds, making … (read full article...)

Image 69.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
The stunning styling, design features and luxury fit my next Jeep needs perfectly....except the killer...it’s an electric. Too bad Jeep decided to go with the green agenda and not the free market. Like the majority of buyers, I bet, this Wagoneer would be perfect with a Hurricane six. Thinking perhaps it may eventually happen as with the Avenger in Europe. Hope springs eternal.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
Looks like it has electronic interior door buttons instead of a regular interior handle

patfromigh

Reaction score
The Wagoneer S is a replacement for the Grand Cherokee based Jeep SRT-8 and Track Hawk models of the past. Most likely there will be limited production and very low sales for this model as well. I hope the designers of the "S" replace the turtle icon used in other EV models with a snail icon for those frigid weather, low energy moments. Why? Because it says look at that S car go.🙄

Don't like the EV mandates? This is what a nation gets when they vote by mail, a sight unseen, mail-order government.

Mopar392

Reaction score
If the KM came out as the ICE version of the Wagoneer S with similar design, then we are talking.

bill burke

Reaction score
If the KM came out as the ICE version of the Wagoneer S with similar design, then we are talking.
Not familiar with the KM nomenclature but if we are talking the next generation Cherokee I would agree, as a shared vehicle in the factory using a sheared platform and architecture of the Wagoneer S it would offset development and manufacturing investments. What would be missing is the luxury of the Wagoneer. If there is enough DNA shared and an upscale Cherokee model, I would be very interested. Without a Hurricane six option for the Cherokee, I’m out. It seems to me the S is not a replacement for the Track Hawk but a frankly stunning and exciting Wagoneer brand enhancement that would be a much better seller with a Hurricane option,
. Indeed, it will obviously be an easy fix due to its Cherokee sibling. Bottom line, without a Hurricane option in both these new Jeeps, that show is over. Jeep, follow the market not some failing ideology. Give them both a Hurricane or this opportunity will be squandered.

Archknight

Reaction score
I know it’s a HEV vehicle, but will it look as nice as the Wagoneer S?
I would assume it would considering we are supposed to get the KM by the end of year or early next year and we haven't seen concepts of its replacement. Since the design of the Wagoneer S could be tweeked easily for a gas/HEV model, it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case.

With the rumored new "2.0T" likely to make its debut at the same time and posdibly getting an SO 3L as an upgrade, it would fill the space for the large C segment space, while Compass covers the subcompact category as a more premium (compared to Hornet) offering. KM trim structure should start with Limited, Trailhawk, Reserve, and Summit Reserve to streamline the pricing structure, leaving room for next generation Compass as the entry model with the Renegade now dispatched from the lineup.

patfromigh

Reaction score
It has been stated in a different thread the HEV engine for the Cherokee and Compass will be the 1.6 liter engine built here, but based on a PSA design. No information has been stated about whether the Cherokee will have a transverse or longitudinal engine placement, and where the transmission will come from.

Want a bigger engine? Buy the Grand Cherokee.

Mopar392

Reaction score
Grand Cherokee is getting expensive.
But how much power will a HEV 1.6 make? Going by the industry trend, the next Cherokee would be bigger and heavier, and it need at least 300hp to move it as fast and as quick as the KL Cherokee. This is considering the Pentastar won’t be offered.

TripleT

Reaction score
It has been stated in a different thread the HEV engine for the Cherokee and Compass will be the 1.6 liter engine built here, but based on a PSA design. No information has been stated about whether the Cherokee will have a transverse or longitudinal engine placement, and where the transmission will come from.

Want a bigger engine? Buy the Grand Cherokee.
KM is CDMA Large

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
It will be tamed down I suppose but I bet the stampings will be shared.

That's my thought too, the S has a super aggressive rear window angle, but the rear quarter isn't as bad.

Having said that I would prefer a Jeep Renegade/Ford Bronco Sport/old Jeep Patriot rear design over any angle, but that's just me lol

Users who are viewing this thread